Business Administrator Apprenticeship JF LAW LIMITED
You will be working in a busy lawyers office, helping support with business administration. You will be scanning documents and dealing with calls for the lawyers and preparing documents for court and for customers.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
16 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Supporting a team with general administration and reception duties
- Ensuring the office is run efficiently
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Scanning various documents into their computer systems
- Answering the telephone
- Database entry used to inputting and Microsoft packages
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls to work colleagues and clients
- Post, filing and copying, faxing and scanning
- Follow up calls
- Working as part of a team
- Posting of CNF’s
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent database skills and knowledge of Microsoft packages would be an advantage
- Great communication skills
- Time keeping
- Able to carry out tasks when required
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Use of a diplomatic approach
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding the client’s needs and requirements
- Listening skills
- 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent English, Maths and ICT needed.
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Admin Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business Admin Level 2
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
Training for Today
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training For Today
Amy Newbold 01332 345450 Amy.Newbold@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Oct 2017