DIGITAL AND WEB APPRENTICE BLUE WHALE MEDIA LIMITED
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful marketing and web design company in Warrington. You will work as part of a close-knit team alongside the Directors of the business.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
16 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Updating Websites
- Lease with customers & Team Members over email
- Running Facebook & Twitter & Google +
- Using Social Media Management Software
- Using in-house management tools
- Setting up new client profiles
- Maintaining Hosting Platforms
- Obtaining Google Partnership Qualifications
- Domain Name & Email Maintenance
Requirements and prospects
- Avid interest in marketing and web design
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (both written and spoken)
- Creative flair
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent team player
- Flexible attitude towards work
A minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
We are online marketing specialists, providing a full range of digital marketing services including branding, web design, app development, SEO, social media marketing and copywriting services.
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Liverpool for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Oct 2017