Contract Production Team Apprentice Mediaco Outdoor Limited
To assist with the delivery and co-ordination of digitally printed matter across the full range of production activities.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
05 Dec 2017
12 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- To contribute to the quality delivery of digital print, fabrication and finishing for all customer projects.
- To work to the daily production objectives as set by the company.
- Provide support to other teams and colleagues where required. To work to daily workflow schedule and meet specified deadlines .
- To carry out scheduled maintenance on machinery and equipment.
- Highlight printing and process related issues so that service levels and quality production can be continually improved.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures in keeping with 9001/14001/18001 ISO standards.
Requirements and prospects
Must be willing to comply with all company policies and procedures. Have an accurate eye for detail and a keen eye for colour. Ability to accurately measure large format banners in mm. Shows initiative and a willingness to learn new skills and develop existing ones.
Polite, respectful, punctual and professional.
GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above/ or Maths and English Functional Skills Level 2
Things to consider
About the employer
A full plan will be formulated to give a progressive, structured training scheme.
Training modules will be issued at each stage covering all aspects of on-site training with hands–on experience.
This will cover everything including health and safety and general industrial practices.
Industry specific technical training will take place on every module offering the apprentice a unique opportunity to learn from industry professionals.
Training on each module will be to a required standard rather than a time limit.
Apprenticeship in Print and Printed Packaging – Print
- Technical Certificate: Award in Printing Graphics and Communications
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Print
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
1 day per month study at workplace with Learn2print
Allocated assessor with regular visits to the workplace to review practical element of the apprenticeship.
Print and Printed Packaging
LEARN 2 PRINT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learn 2 Print
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Nov 2017