Loyalty Project Administration Apprentice - 12485 Ipsos
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and conscientious individual to primarily support the team in running a long standing tracking study about consumer payments. Additionally, there are a number of other projects, which require assistance in project management and co-ordination.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
£15,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
15 Aug 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate initiative, motivation and effective team working skills. Reporting to the Programme Director, they will be required to liaise with other members of the research project team, as well as others in support departments across the business, based across offices in London, Harrow and Edinburgh and even Romania, to ensure the programme runs to schedule and to specification.
The role would involve the following tasks:
- Day-to-day monitoring email and telephone help desk for survey participant queries.
- Responding to participant queries as appropriate.
- Update of weekly questionnaire returns spreadsheet.
- Making sure researchers and support departments complete tasks to schedule.
Then on a wave-by-wave (typically monthly) basis:
- Co-ordination of incentive payments for survey participants.
- Checking telephone and online questionnaire scripts to make sure they are updated.
- Liaising with Monthly Political Poll (MPM) team to ensure timely provision of contact details of anyone identified as not having a bank account, ready for potential inclusion on NPS.
- Liaising with our omnibus and online panel teams to ensure recruitment to NPS is taking place to schedule, including booster samples.
- Checking names and addresses of recruits collated by our Sampling team before the information is sent to print.
- Checking mail merge of addresses from Print Room against master Excel file before interview packs are dispatched.
- Liaising with data capture team to ensure timely delivery of scanned questionnaire and diary images.
- Supporting research team to investigate inconsistencies in survey responses and feeding the information back to our data processing team.
- Assisting with the development of survey materials twice a year.
- Providing general admin support to the project team for the duration of the project.
Requirements and prospects
- Highly organised, able to multi-task and prioritise while working to deadlines.
- Effective team working skills.
- Able to work quickly and flexibly to manage a high volume of work to tight deadlines.
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be numerate and logical and able to understand data.
- Good vocal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of MS Office packages including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Some previous administrative experience, ideally involving overseeing timetables.
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- Plus any A Level or a Level 3 in a similar subject.
- Or holds an existing project management qualification.
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 4 Project Management
Approximately 8% of training takes place in a QA learning centre, with the remaining 92% being completed in the workplace.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017