Apprentice Sales Executive CHALLENGER SPORTS UK LIMITED
As our Sales Executive, you will generate new business revenue via the sale of our numerous soccer and sports related franchises and merchandise both in the UK and abroad.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
£151.88 - £264.38
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Sep 2017
12 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
To proactively drive franchise sales across the UK and other territories highlighted by the Franchise Manager and Global Development Director.
To ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through positive planning and use of company resources. Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term growth targets.
To own sales target and drive to achieve targets on a monthly basis.
Primary Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Outbound sales calls to prospective franchisees
- Using the in-house CRM database to ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date
- Working with the Franchise Manager to coordinate and implement targeted and effective marketing campaigns
- Generating ideas for sales campaigns that you will execute and that deliver new opportunities to the business
- Focusing on generating franchise sales
- Understanding of all routes to market and opportunities
- Quickly acquiring knowledge about Challenger Sports and our associated franchise products and being confident selling their benefits in a way that is compelling and authentic
- Researching and acquiring new qualified sales leads and opportunities that convert into sale calls, meeting and proposals
- Speaking to new leads on the phone and engaging new prospects in conversation around our franchise products
- Following up all sales opportunities promptly and keeping accurate and meticulous customer relationship management records
- Delivering and exceeding individual sales targets every month
- To assist with the development of a cohesive rolling sales plan and present a monthly update to line manager
- Drive the use of company websites and social media platforms for the benefit of franchise sales
- Instigate and maintain successful partnerships with national and international organisations for the benefit of franchise sales
- Evaluate the success of sales campaigns for the benefit of future projects ensuring continuous improvement
- Ensure Head Office team are aware of sales processes to enable them to effectively support the selling of new franchises
- Assist the Head Office team with the ongoing communication and support of franchisees and customers across the world
Actively uphold and promote company brand
Requirements and prospects
- Sales techniques and theories
- Football / Soccer coaching in the UK and globally
- Business competitors
- Mature and professional individual
- Demonstrated experience of closing sales and making outbound calls
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar)
- Energetic, polite and professional with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and a clear thinker
- Commercially minded and self-motivated to meet targets
- Presentation skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Decision making ability
- Negotiating skills
- Computer literate – email, word documents, presentations, spreadsheets
- Ability to create and sustain enthusiasm and team atmosphere at work
- Open minded, listens and willing to try new ideas
- Desire to drive change, high energy, goal orientated
- Takes responsibility and is accountable for decisions / outcomes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
No fixed educational preferences although good results in English and IT would be preferred
Experience in a customer facing role is preferred but not essential
A basic understanding of franchising
Things to consider
About the employer
The succesful candidate will complete an Apprenticeship in Sales.
Sales and Telesales
BASINGSTOKE COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke College of Technology
Sally Claughton 07827 360669 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017