Software Tester Apprentice Jayex
Our Client are a London based company that are one of the leaders in Digital Signage, Customer Flow Management and Healthcare Self-Service Solutions. They are currently looking for a bright, ambitious and technology savvy Apprentice whom will be implementing software testing procedures on a variety of applications.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017
£12,000.00 - £18,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
12 Aug 2017
Higher Level Apprenticeship
Our Client are a London based company that are one of the leaders in Digital Signage, Customer Flow Management and Healthcare Self-Service Solutions.
They are currently looking for a bright, ambitious and technology savvy Apprentice whom will be implementing software testing procedures on a variety of applications.
- Implements software testing procedures on software applications (including desktop, web, mobile, embedded, mainframe) to ensure agreed errors and security issues are identified, recorded, prioritised and corrected before release.
- Reviews software requirements and specifications for software functionality and security, and defines comprehensive tests and conditions.
- Designs simple test strategies for non-complex projects.
- Analyses test requirements and designs and prepares a test plan.
- Designs and builds test cases, test scripts, and test procedures, with expected results.
- Develops and collects representative and realistic test data.
- Conducts a range of different software testing types (including Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional and Non-Functional Testing, System Testing, Stress Testing, Performance Testing, Usability Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing and Exploratory Testing); interpreting and executing sets of moderately complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Accurately records the outcomes of test activities and maintains accurate test records and reports.
- Assesses test results against expected results and acceptance criteria and through traceability to requirements.
- Presents and communicates results effectively using appropriate communication styles and media.
- Operates the organisation's software testing tools effectively and follows procedures and techniques correctly.
- Complies with relevant legislation and internal/external standards related to software testing and software security.
- Advises and supports others on testing processes and procedures.
Requirements and prospects
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent IT knowledge
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
At least 3 A Levels (or equivalent).
About the employer
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 4 IT qualifications such as;
- Software Tester Apprentice
Digital Industries > Software Tester
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2017