Apprentice Design & Sales Support Assistant Euromobel Uk
Euromobel UK Limited has a great apprenticeship opportunity for a Design and Sales Support Assistant to join our team in Walsall.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
11 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Euromobel UK Limited require an outgoing and enthusiastic individual with an interest and flair for design to fill the role. We are looking for someone who is keen to learn the business from the ground up and will be prepared to get involved in any aspects of the business to support other members of the team where the need arises.
The Apprentice will be directly responsible for supporting the Designer, Sales Office, Admin staff and Dealer network on Design and Product support.
- The design input onto CAD for Showroom Displays and end Consumer Kitchens
- Product knowledge support
- Assisting with exhibitions
- Assisting with the design of PR and publicity material for the Company (e.g. flyers, media packs etc).
- Kitchen and Appliance quotations/ordering
- Support the work of other members of the Euromobel team, taking a proactive role in customer service (answering the phone, responding to queries and emails and general office administration as required).
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to prioritise workloads using own initiative to meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent IT Skills including the basic Microsoft programmes.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and CAD design would be advantageous.
- A knowledge of the German language would be helpful but not essential.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be self motivated.
- Be confident in meeting and greeting clients.
- Be well presented.
- Be highly organised.
Applicants should be literate and numerate. Grade C or above in English, Maths and IT are preferable (or equivalent)
Hold a qualification in an Art & Design subject and IT at minimum grade C or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
The successful candidate will complete a Creative & Digital Media Level 3 qualification.
Functional Skills will be provided if required.
Creative and Digital Media
THE WEST MIDLANDS CREATIVE ALLIANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The West Midlands Creative Alliance Limited
Hannah Still email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017