IT Support Apprentice Data Defence Limited
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with Data Defence, an IT Services Company, based in Hyde.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
13 Nov 2017
11 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Due to continued expansion Data Defence are recruiting an IT support assistant to join the IT support team.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Logging incoming support calls/emails onto our helpdesk system.
- 1st line support including resolution of helpdesk calls.
- Monitoring of internal systems including provision of daily reports.
- Remote monitoring of customer systems.
- Providing managed service customers with daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- General office administration tasks.
- Telephone answering including making calls to customers and suppliers.
Requirements and prospects
All candidates MUST have
- Maths and English GCSE at Grade C level or above
- A keen interest in IT and how systems work
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- A self-motivated attitude and a problem solving approach to issues
- Good time-keeping
- Attention to detail
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
About the employer
Data Defence Limited
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals and & Customer Service Skills
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
- Networking and Architecture
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Luke Metcalf 01133500333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017