Business Consultant / Job Search Consultant / Apprentice Consultant APPLY4U LIMITED
Want to work for a fun, lively office where you will be given the chance to progress and shadow the people who built this company from the ground! Don’t delay, apply today!
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
10 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A Business Consultant is critical to what we do. Effectively you’re the first person our Clients will talk to about our Award Winning Job Board
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ambitious, money-hungry, Loves challenges and most importantly....someone who wants to build a career.
- Follow up on sales leads
- Liaise with current customers and develop new relationships
- Prospecting current non active accounts
- Demonstrate high quality services to customers
- Build a rapport with clients and listen to their feedback
- Be inquisitive to identify customers' needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team
- Prospecting for potential clients
- Help to co-ordinate the matchmaking process between candidates and roles
- Outbound calls to potential clients
- Interviewing candidates
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
- Comply with company policies and procedures on Health and Safety, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and undertake relevant training in these areas to ensure competence and compliance.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- A Good communicator
- Well spoken and smart
- A Keen Eye for detail
- Not scared of hard work
- Willing to learn
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills Positive attitude
GCSE’s in Maths and English at grade A-C or equivalent would be advantageous.
About the employer
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Business Administration through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Business Administration
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Business and Administration
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
James Standage 01332 345450 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017