Apprentice Administrator Colwick Ltd
Are you looking to start a Business Administration career with a respectable recycling company? Are you customer focused with a friendly outgoing personality? Then apply today!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
10 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
We are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic person who can be developed into a valued team member. If you are highly motivated and would like to be part of a dynamic team with a supportive and progressive organisation, then we would like to hear from you.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Undertake a range of clerical duties including, filing, photocopying, typing, scanning and uploading, franking of post.
- Accurately input and retrieve data on the relevant electronic system, in a timely manner in line with the standard operating procedures
- Ensure good customer service by providing a professional and effective service by dealing with queries from service users, carers or staff in person or on the telephone, convey messages and transfer calls as necessary while maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Arrange meetings as and when required
- Assist with maintaining stocks and supplies and use resources effectively, efficiently and economically
A full job description is available upon request.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- An excellent telephone manner
- IT Skills including Excel, Word and Email
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Team working skills
- Good communicator
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented
- Team player
- Able to use own initiative
- Generate ideas for improvement
GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C (4) or above in English, maths and ICT
Things to consider
About the employer
- You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain a Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Where you do not have Grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional skills in Maths, English and ICT as well as developing your knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking skills alongside your qualifications.
Business and Administration
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 03333200333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017