Apprentice Counter Assistant (Sudbury) G.M. GRAHAM PHARMACIES LIMITED
Handling Prescriptions accurately.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
09 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Handling Prescriptions accurately.
- Following standard operating procedures.
- Interacting professionally with the public.
- Shop ordering & merchandising.
- Working independently and as part of a team.
Requirements and prospects
- Show and demonstrate enthusiasm for working in the Pharmacy Sector.
- Have numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
- Have a suitable level of physical fitness to perform some aspects of the job role.
- Dealing with all types of patients.
- At least 5 GCSE’s, or equivalent including Maths & English at C or above.
About the employer
G.M. GRAHAM PHARMACIES LIMITED
The certificate in pharmaceutical science and the certificate in pharmacy service skills covers topics such as:
- Communicating with pharmacy customers.
- Law, regulation and health and safety.
- Working in the pharmacy team.
- Ordering, receiving, maintain and issuing stock.
- Selling over the counter medicines.
- Processing and assembling prescriptions.
Health - Pharmacy Services
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Colchester Institute
CI Business Solutions 01206 712727 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today