Insurance Broker Apprentice Stephanie Claire Edwards & Graham John Lilley
Want to learn a wealth of knowledge about the financial sector? Want to work in a varied role where you will learn all about the finical and insurance industry then look no further! THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU! This is the role where you will constantly be learning and supported with this friendly and very knowledge team!
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
10 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The daily responsibilities of the role will include:
- General Office Administration and support for agents and senior staff
- Recording and checking information, dealing with clients and undertaking financial calculations
- Moving towards the managing and processing of new business, renewals and mid-term amendments, including the issuing of documentation and taking payment
- Assisting with day to day administration of the office
- Assisting to deliver first class service to customers
- Learn about the insurance industry
- Attend in-home and external training session to allow you to be licence in insurance products
- Attending to telephone calls both inbound and outbound
- Filing, administration, post, meeting and training
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Confident in speaking to people over the phone
- Good organisational skills
- To be able to prioritise workloads
- Good written communication
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Good attention to detail
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
Stephanie Claire Edwards & Graham John Lilley
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Providing Financial Services Level 2 through in-house delivery.
The Providing Financial Services Level 2 consists of the following:
- Level 2 NVQ in Providing Financial Services
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy
Providing Financial Services
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College Ltd
Natalie Jones 01332 345450 Natalie.Jones@Babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017