Service Desk Analyst Apprentice - 12409 NHS South Central and West Commissioning Support Unit
Job Description Contribute to the effective and consistent provision of our IT Services, by ensuring we deliver customer facing technical support across all IT Operational Services, to agreed standards and service.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
09 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Ensure relationships between customers, services functions and Business change functions including 3rd parties are established, maintained and operated to effectively deliver desired voice and data network performance targets.
Main role/ responsibilities:
- Provide 1st Line Service Desk activities as directed to ensure achievement of team and personal objects and service level agreements
- Logging of incidents, service requests, changes and problem tickets in the Service Desk application (landesk via phone and email)
- Working with 2nd and 3rd line team to ensure timely resolution in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Escalation of issues when required
- New user and leaver requests
- Working with the customer and the team to try to resolve the issue on first point of contact
- Working towards Microsoft Certified Professional status
- Adhere to SCW employee processes and procedures, including Health & Safety Guidelines
Requirements and prospects
Qualities / essential requirements:
- Ability to provide clear and concise verbal communication, along with the ability to communicate clearly in writing and over the telephone
- Understanding of and commitment to equality of opportunity and good working relationships
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and trust
- Good time keeping
- Flexible approach to work
- Able to thrive in a pressured environment as part of a team
- Ability to priorities simple tasks
- Organised and able to follow instructions carefully
- Any relevant experience of working as part of a customer services team would be beneficial
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
About the employer
NHS South Central and West Commissioning Support Unit
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017