Digital Marketer Apprentice Meakins and Sons Glass Ltd
Meakins & Sons Glass Ltd are looking to recruite a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist with the marketing and promotion of the Company through social media, Google PPC & SEO and other online mediums.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Sep 2017
08 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The post holder will work collaboratively with our Marketing company to maintain and develop the online presence of the company whilst helping to raise awareness of the company through creative digital marketing. Relevant training will be available on an ongoing basis to enable the successful candidate to advance their skills not only in their role but also in a range of other fields.
This is the ideal opportunity for anyone who is interested in marketing in general or specifically digital marketing where a strong online presence is essential in any successful company. Once qualified there will definitely be room for growth within the company for the correct candidate.
Main Duties will include:
- Assessing Digital Marketing strategies of competitors and analysing those against our own strategies.
- Analysing PPC Campaign effectiveness & adapting campaigns, budgets, Keywords etc. to ensure maximum exposure and potential of marketing strategies.
- Managing social media campaigns.
- Analysing data & resolving issues with all campaigns on all digital platforms.
- Developing the Companies SEO marketing. As a company our main goal with our advertising campaigns is to nurture our SEO campaigns and as they grow reduce our PPC.
- Assist in creating graphics and visuals.
- To understand and adhere to PPC & SEO guidelines.
- To assist in analysis of digital presence and make positive changes to improve this to comply with the marketing strategy.
Requirements and prospects
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s, or equivalents (A*- D) Knowledge of Digital Marketing is an advantage but not necessary for the right candidate.
- Computer Literate is a Must.
- Geographical knowledge of the UK an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- This Industry is a fast paced Industry so applicant must be capable of working in a busy office.
- Innovative, Confident & a Problem solving approach to work environment.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
Training and Assessment:
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Chelmsford for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14).
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks.
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2017