Hab&Kal Properties are looking for a dynamic, motivated and committed individual to undertake various clerical and administrative duties to ensure the efficient running of a fast paced business.
Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Hab&Kal Properties Ltd
Closing date: 05 Aug 2017
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
35 hours Monday to Friday
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Aug 2017
23 Sep 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties.
- To deal with internal and external post and e-mails on a day-to-day basis.
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required.
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Attend and take part in team meetings and regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Good IT Skills
GCSE C or above in Maths and English preferable (or equivalent)
From October 1st 2016 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £3.40 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training.
About the employer
Hab&Kal Properties have been setting the standards in the North-West London property sector for years. Today our estate and letting agents are renowned for the premium service they provide to our clients. Whether you’re letting a flat or selling a house, our expertise matches your best interests and we are able to maximise the value of your property, helping buyers manage any transactions smoothly. The process of buying and selling property is probably the most important transaction that one can undertake in a lifetime, which Hab&Kal Properties knows well. With this in mind, we make sure that your search for a home or buyer will avoid the pitfalls many people often face. We sell everything including cottages and bungalows, flats and apartments, terraced, detached or semi-detached houses. As an established name on the market, Hab&Kal Properties is able to use its skilled and experienced negotiation techniques to maximise values for sellers and get the best value for buyers. We pride ourselves on being able to offer pro-active marketing techniques on prestigious property portals such as Zoopla.co.uk, Gumtree.com, On the Market.com and Rightmove.co.uk, using the best of modern technology coupled with old-fashioned values in terms of service standards and professionalism. Our values capture our commitment not only to ethical, professional and responsible conduct but to the essence of real estate success, an entrepreneurial value-embracing approach.
- Business Administration Level 2/3
- Technical Certificate Level 2/3
- Functional Skills Level 1/2 in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Business and Administration
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Johan 01277725966 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 05 Aug 2017