Business Administration/Customer Service Apprentice Dolled Up Beauty
General Business Administration/Customer Service duties, to be carried out on a daily basis by the apprentice.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
11 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Welcomes clients as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
- Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships
- Anticipates client’s needs and takes into consideration
- Conveys the salon image
- Handles phone calls, payments and booking appointments
- Manages the cash under his/her responsibility, may be asked to pay invoices
- Stock control and stock ordering, team member supporting therapists during busy periods
- Knows and ensures application of the salons security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Ensures the safety of people and property in the salon
- Respects the salons commitments to the ‘Environment Charter’ (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)
- Flexible to work weekends and late nights
- Promotes the salons treatments, sales and loyalty programme, adapting the sales pitch to suit the client’s needs
- Making sure the salon remains clean and tidy, offering clients refreshments
Requirements and prospects
- Personable and professional
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
- To be adaptable and willing to embrace change
- An awareness of confidentiality and safeguarding
- Approachable, warm and friendly
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Willing to learn and work hard to complete the L2 Customer Service qualification
- GCSE A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent) would be desirable
- Good ICT knowledge
About the employer
Dolled Up Beauty
- Milltech will provide the training
- The candidate will work towards an NVQ Level 3 in Customer Service with Technical Certificate and Key/Functional Skills
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Milltech
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017