Pensions Administrator Apprenticeship Opt Corporation Ltd
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, your key duties will be to assist the administration team to ensure smooth running of the department. You will develop in-depth knowledge of automatic enrolment, pensions and administration functions.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2017
07 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Performing various administration tasks including:
- Logging and scanning all incoming and outgoing post which will include ad-hoc tasks as well as large campaigns such as mail merges.
- Sending email and postal mail merges.
- Assisting with recording emails.
- Stationary orders including stocktaking.
- Printing and posting documents which includes franking and taking post to the post office.
- Ensuring communal areas are stocked and maintained.
- Sending emails.
- Running automatic enrolment assessments using in house software.
- Receiving and handling incoming and outgoing telephone queries.
- Updating in-house databases and systems.
- Returning original documentation and certificates to members.
- Amending of, and with experience developing in checking non-financial work e.g. change of address and nomination of beneficiary details.
- Assisting with project related work such as mail shots to members.
- Working closely with other departments/teams both internal and external to the Company i.e. clients, advisors, investment team etc.
- Due to the changing nature of the business, the apprentice may from time to time be required to undertake other activities of a similar nature that fall within their capabilities.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- An active listener and able to follow through on instructions given.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required in order perform both numerical and written duties.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to recognise the need for a customer focused approach to delivery both in terms of quality and exceeding customer expectations.
- Willingness to learn.
- Able to follow instructions.
- Flexible approach to work pressures.
- Developing technical automatic enrolment knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills: to be able to form successful professional relationships both internally and externally.
- Ideally GCSE, or equivalent, Maths & English Language grades A*-C.
Things to consider
About the employer
- You should achieve a Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Training on ‘in-house’ systems to be delivered in-house.
- Business Admin course delivered by CRC (Attendance at CRC required).
- Training on Automatic Enrolment and basic pension knowledge including running assessments provided in house.
- Functional Skills (if required).
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- Employers Rights and Resonsibiities.
Business and Administration
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cambridge Regional College
Camila Golding 01223 226322
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017