Apprentice Accountant Barnes Roffe Llp
Are you looking for an Apprenticeship to train to become a qualified Chartered Accountant within a professional practice and take the first steps towards fulfilling career with great long-term prospects.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
07 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Are you looking for an Apprenticeship to train to become a Qualified Chartered Accountant within a professional practice and take the first steps towards fulfilling career with great long-term prospects.
Ambitious, hard working and driven? These are all the qualities held by a Barnes Roffe accountancy apprentice.
Our apprentices can, by their own efforts, create a real difference to the service we offer our clients. Very often, in larger organisations, apprentices can feel lost in a vast ocean of departmental structures and administrative red tape. At Barnes Roffe, you will quickly find that your contribution is not only highly valued but, crucial.
As a forward thinking and innovative firm we are looking for the very best apprentices who will help with our continued growth, success and reputation for delivering an outstanding service to our clients.
So if you are interested in becoming a Chartered Accountant but do not wish to go to university fisrt, why not consider joining our team at Barnes Roffe. Our commitment to your training is second to none because we know the young people of todayare going to be the energy and lifeblood of the firm tomorrow.
Duties will include the following:
- Completing VAT returns
- Inputting invoices top accounting package for different clients
- Answering telephone calls/queries
- Scanning and filing clients invoices and other documents
- Providing administrative support to other accountants
- Using computerised systems
- Maintaining accurate records
Requirements and prospects
- Must be serious and want a career in Accountancy
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to use computer confidently
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word
- Excellent manners and attitude to learning
- Punctual, polite and well presentable
- Ability to work within a team and use own initiative
- Conscientious and serious about career development
- Confident manner and willing to learn
Minimum of 3 x A levels - grade B or above or equivalent qualifications.
Things to consider
About the employer
Barnes Roffe Llp
Level 2 or 3 Accounting depending on previous qualfications, plus on-site training.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harrow College
Sonia Stapleton 0208 909 6328 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2017