Office (Business Administration Level 2) Conveyancing Data Services Ltd
Your main duties as a member of the customer service team will be to complete daily orders, answer telephones, handle queries efficiently and ensure a high standard of customer service is being delivered. You will need to ensure good lines of communication with your team leader and other colleagues, and offer assistance to others when possible.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2017
04 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your main duties as a member of the customer service team will be to complete daily orders, answer telephones, handle queries efficiently and ensure a high standard of customer service is being delivered.
You will need to ensure good lines of communication with your team leader and other colleagues, and offer assistance to others when possible.
Specific role duties and responsibilities
- Interpret information relating to public and private drainage connections and compile Private Water and Drainage Searches using our online template.
- Contact Water Authorities to clarify any queries relating to drainage connections.
- Use a variety of systems to assist with locating properties and new developments
- Order official drainage and ancillary searches through various online platforms.
- Prepare workloads for search agents
- Upload search results onto our online system
- Advise clients of turnaround times and delays
General duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to processing orders quickly and efficiently (adhering to the established KPI’s)
- Deal with all telephone calls in a professional and efficient manner; making sure clients are given your full attention at all times
- Ensure that query/complaint handling is dealt with competently
- Liaise with suppliers and your team to ensure that search orders are completed within the customer’s deadline
- Establish, develop and maintain a good rapport with clients, your team, our agents and suppliers
- Prioritise your own work load and assist your team and other colleagues when required
- Develop your own company and product knowledge and participate in relevant training
You may be required to perform other duties, not listed above, as assigned by the managers or Directors from time to time. All necessary training you require will be provided.
Requirements and prospects
We require someone who’s going to be a team player
Minimum Grade C GCSE in Maths and English, or equivalent.
About the employer
On the job training along with support and guidance from a dedicated industry qualified training advisor/assessor/tutuor from Bracknell & Wokingham College to achieve a Level 2 BTEC/NVQ in Business Administration.
Business and Administration
BRACKNELL AND WOKINGHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bracknell & Wokingham College
Janine Woodman 01344 766508 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017