Marketing Apprentice Qa
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
04 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Support the delivery of new digital content for relevant websites. This could include animations, videos, infographics, written content or new functionality.
- Work with our digital agency to brief and deliver any outsourced campaigns, including through Facebook and Google PPC
- Support the delivery of new automated nurture email campaigns
- Undertaking market research to identify gaps in markets
- Support the wider team when necessary at events e.g. photoshoots, filming events
- Work with the Digital team on any web development projects
- Curate content for use on social media and collect information to be used in thought leadership content
- Monitor online channels to identify new lead generation sources
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A highly organised individual with the ability to manage a diverse workload
- A detail oriented approach with a thorough track record of proofreading and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast moving, agile environment
- Deadline focused
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
- Good communication skills
Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
We are the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding. We are an award-winning provider, offering IT, developer, digital marketing, project management and business apprenticeships throughout England and Scotland.
Our apprentices work with industry leaders including Atos, British Gas, BSkyB and Cisco.
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search – SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain a City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning £30k in a Digital Marketing role.
Social Media and Digital Marketing
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
QA 0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017