Apprentice Office Junior/ Receptionist Douglas Clift & Co
Joining an Exciting & Dynamic Office your Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:- • Answering Telephone Calls • General Reception Duties including Dealing with Clients & Potential Clients • Delivery of documentation by hand to court and other local offices • Filing • Closing of Completed files & filing in storage.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2017
07 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Joining an Exciting & Dynamic Office your Main Duties & Responsibilities will include:-
- Answering Telephone Calls
- General Reception Duties including Dealing with Clients & Potential Clients
- Delivery of documentation by hand to court and other local offices
- Closing of Completed files & filing in storage
- Maintaining full records of files
- Maintaining the Limitation and Court Dates Diary ensuring fee earners are reminded of any approaching dates
- Maintaining the deeds records & Wills file
- Photocopying including reporting faults and ordering office supplies/Stationary
- Attending to the Postage of mail and Maintaining franking equipment
- Accepting Deliveries
- Preparing Refreshments
- Using Computer Systems – Training Provided
- Ensuring the Security & Integrity of the Practices computerised data
- Compliance with Money Laundering Regulations
Requirements and prospects
Typing Abilities are essential.
Full training & Support will be given, Further relevant training may be required away from the office by arrangement.
- Good Organisational Skills
- Ability to Work as part of a Team
- Professional Manner
- Good Telephone and communication Skills
No specific qualifications required.
Things to consider
About the employer
Douglas Clift & Co
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills (If required)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Business and Administration
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Taylor Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017