Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice CHANGE RESOURCING LTD
Admin loading candidates on to the system contacting candidates and screening over the phone
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
31 Oct 2017
07 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Recruitment Resourcer? Keen to develop your recruitment skills and elevate your recruitment career?
Based in East London, our client is looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join their privately owned recruitment business who have a fantastic reputation within the Construction, Property and public sectors.
The construction market is currently booming and due to being preferred suppliers to a wide range of industry leaders, as a Recruitment Resourcer it will be your responsibility to support a senior consultant in delivering high calibre White Collar Construction workers.
Responsibilities as a Recruitment Resourcer as follows:
- Dealing with the whole 180 resourcing process
- Supporting major construction projects alongside a senior recruitment consultant
- Sourcing senior level White Collar Construction workers on salaries £35K plus
- Resourcing candidates through job boards, Linked In and the database
- Screening potential candidates
- Developing an in depth knowledge of the construction industry
- Building strong relationships with candidates
To be considered for the role of Recruitment Resourcer role you must:
- Have at least 6 months recruitment or admin experience in either a 180 recruitment resourcer role or a 360 recruitment consultant role
- Be a hard worker
- Be keen to learn and driven to succeed
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the recruitment industry
- Although it would be beneficial if you have recruitment experience within the built environment, our client will also look at candidates looking to cross sector
You will benefit from uncapped bonus rewards which rival anything in the market and work within a dynamic and friendly team who have exciting plans to take their business to the next level.
Requirements and prospects
- Hardworking, intelligent, loyal.
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Good IT skills
- Happy talking to people.
- Good attention to detail.
- Motivated to succeed and driven
GCSE's Enlish and Math's Grades A-C or equivalent
About the employer
- Level 2 Framework Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills
- Technical Certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and thinking skills
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Terri Gamble 01788514265 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017