Customer Service Apprentice Monarch Signs Limited
Monarch Signs are offering an excellent opportunity for a supportive and creative customer services apprentice to work within their Norwich site. Within the role you will assist the business in providing exceptional customer services and learn how to make and create signs for customers, as well as, the opportunity to support with fitting signs.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
08 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
This is a very exciting and varied role, the business is looking for someone who can come in and learn all aspects of the business, this will involve alongside our customers to support with their requirements. You will be given training in all areas and will complete tasks such as:
- Meeting and greeting both internal and external customers on the shop floor/office face to face.
- Dealing with customer queries on line – website and emails
- Taking phone calls and liaising with customers and team members
- Processing information about customer requirements
- Using a range of IT software from Microsoft office to bespoke software to support with design of signs
- Eventually working on quotes and processing orders
- Training will be on the job, shadowing and set times working on your college tasks.
- When out supporting the fitting of signs you will be liaising with customers at all times
- For the majority of the time you will be working as part of the team, however you will be expected to use your initiative from time to time.
You will also have the opportunity get involved with tasks including:
- Using various printing machines to print signs
- Cutting of panels
- Cutting out signs.
- Following the manufacturing process from start to finish.
There is an element of creativeness within the role and you will be working on creating the following:
- Vehicle Graphics.
- Playground Signs.
- Car Park Markings.
- Pop up Banners.
- Shop Signs.
Eventually you’ll be taking orders from customers, completing quotes and liaising in all aspects of our service.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication, Sales Skills, Initiative, Good standard of Literacy & Numeracy Customer Service, Team Working.
- Must have good organisational skills.
- As well as being well organised, motivated and willing to learn, the successful candidate should also demonstrate an ability to build rapport and how this can lead to successful long term relationships with clients.
- A keen attention to detail is essential.
- Due to the physical nature of this job you will need to be physically able to cope with the demands of the job.
- We’re looking for someone who is self motivated and really keen to get on and learn their trade.
- The opportunities within our company are good for that right candidate that shows commitment, willingness and a certain amount of oomph.
- GCSE (or equivalents) Maths & English – A to C are preferable.
Things to consider
About the employer
For the full Apprenticeship, candidates will complete:
- BIIAB Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
- Functional Skills in Maths and English.
- Course duration: Approx. 12 - 18 months.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Norwich City College
Employer Partnerships (City College Norwich) 0800 328 3616 EmployerPartnerships@CCN.ac.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017