IT Support & Networking Apprentice Premier Moves Limited
Our Client is a leading workplace change service provider delivering a comprehensive range of services for businesses and other organisations moving or making changes to their workplace. They are looking for a committed and professional individual who is passionate about working with computers and is currently seeking a career within IT.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017
£10,000.00 - £12,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.30
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
04 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Our Client is a leading workplace change service provider delivering a comprehensive range of services for businesses and other organisations moving or making changes to their workplace.
They are looking for a committed and professional individual who is passionate about working with computers and is currently seeking a career within IT.
KEY DUTIES –
- Test, clean and troubleshoot IT equipment – PCs, laptops, monitors
- Test, clean and troubleshoot server, storage and network equipment
- Data eradication of data bearing devices using Blancco (CECG approved product)
- Exporting data from Blancco Management console and produce stock lists
- Research variety of IT products and technologies
- Housekeeping and warehouse duties:
- Keep areas in the workshop and warehouse organised and tidy at all times
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The Ideal candidate will have strong troubleshooting skills and be knowledgeable about variety of network technologies (e.g. CISCO)
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Strong desire to work in IT environment
- Strong desire to learn and explore IT technologies
- Able to work under pressure to deliver targets
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including Maths and English (or equivilent).
About the employer
Premier Moves Limited
You will also receive full training and support from the Just IT Apprenticeship team to increase your skills.
Your training will include gaining internationally recognised Level 3 IT qualifications such as;
- CompTIA A+
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
JUST I.T. TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Just I T Training Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2017