Business Administration Apprentice Risual It Limited
Working within our busy Operations division, Risual are looking for an Apprentice to provide a high level, professional service to the company as it continues to grow, whilst undertaking an apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
07 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- You will play a pivotal role in maintaining the Risual premises by undertaking daily checks of the facilities, engaging with external providers, ordering supplies and working with our handyman to keep the offices to a high standard for both our employees, customers and office visitors.
- With Risual’s customer base continually growing, you will be involved in ensuring necessary contractual documentation is agreed and put in place between both parties, storing documentation securely and routinely reporting to ensure agreements do not lapse.
- On a rota basis, you will act as the face of Risual, covering our Reception desk.
- As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for welcoming all visitors to our offices and ensuring they are handled efficiently and with politeness. You will also take all incoming calls, transferring them to the relevant person within the business.
- You will have additional responsibilities of collecting, sorting and distributing post and making arrangements for meetings, including hospitality. In short, you’ll be dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to help them with an equally wide range of queries.
- You will also play a pivotal role in maintaining our operations case management system by raising cases and directing email queries to the relevant departments using our in-house system, as well as monitoring progress of cases to ensure timescales are met and a high level of customer service is maintained.
- At Risual, we’re very aware of the carbon footprint our company makes,with employees based across the UK, you will help us to keep this as low as possible by helping our employees use public transport where possible by making travel and accommodation bookings on their behalf.
If you’re looking for a role where you will be involved in a variety of tasks, this role is for you.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work confidentially.
- Excellent timekeeping skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Desire to be successful.
- Eager to learn.
- Desire to help other people.
- Punctual and professional.
- Smart appearance.
- Good communication skills.
- Desire to be an ambassador for apprenticeships and the company.
- Competent in using MS Office.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at Grade C including Maths and English.
About the employer
- Level 2 Qualification in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills in both Maths & English if required.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derby College
Sam Cartlidge firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017