Business Administration Apprentice D H Autos
Based at our Retail store you will be the face first impression of the company so good people skills are vital. You will possess plenty of initiative and be flexible with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail, taking action where and when necessary. You must have good IT skills as this role is internet heavy.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2017
07 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Your main tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Completing manual paperwork and entering data onto a computer
- Using our bespoke software to manage reservations and enquiries.
- Using a web-based program to send text messages to customers
- Processing cash and card payments and refunds
- Maintaining and producing spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Merchandising, inventories and stock control
- Using the internet to source goods and services
- Receiving deliveries at the reception counter
- Helping with the movement and cataloguing of stock within the facility.
- General aministration duties.
- Providing excellent customer services at all times.
- Managing the ebay account for on-line sales.
Requirements and prospects
- Customer focused individual who is comfortable dealing with people at all levels.
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Work calmly and efficiently under pressure and the ability to multi-task and changing priorities.
- You will be reliable and punctual
- Hard-working and diligent.
- Confident, polite, and friendly, with a clear and pleasant telephone voice.
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- Self-assured when speaking to customers and visitors in a face to face environment.
- Good communicator, verbal and written
- Effective problem solver
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Takes the initiative to get things done
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and a positive attitude to providing solutions to the challenges customers face
- Calm under pressure
- A - C GCSE grades or equivalent qualification.
- Functional skills.
Things to consider
About the employer
- NVQ Level 2 Business Administration
- Functional Skills
- Customer Services
- Full training relevant to the job role will be provided.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Jane Barnett 07815 534068 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2017