Apprentice Legal Administrator ELM (LEGAL SERVICES) LTD.
Do you have a keen interest in working within a Legal Services? Are you looking to kick start your career with an apprenticeship in a job you would hate to leave? If you answered yes to both of these questions, then why not apply now!
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2017
11 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
An excellent opportunity has become available for a keen, positive and hard-working individual for a role as an Apprentice Customer Service Administrator for a family run business who operates within the legal services sector. This is an excellent role for someone who has strong attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner. As a strong people connector, the right candidate will grow their role independently, supported always, and have a 'can do' attitude.
The successful candidate will be providing efficient and effective clerical and administrative support service to the team. Our client is very keen to nurture and develop new talent!
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service at all time to ensure a professional/ positive image of the company is given to all existing and new customers
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues
- Organise, process and report data
- Supporting the sales team
- Analysis of Statistics/Reports
- Support day-to-day running of the Contact Centre
The successful apprentice will work towards a well-respected and nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration with the potential opportunity to progress on the Level 3 after successful completion of the Level 2. There will be a permanent position available on the completion of the apprenticeship with further development opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to develop a career in the legal sector, don’t miss out!
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills & telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of motivation
- Ambitious individual, who is driven to achieve successful results
- A desire to progress
No specific qualifications required but Maths, English & IT GCSE would be preferred (all C and above) or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Functional skills in English and Maths if required
- The successful candidate will work towards a qualification in Business Administration Level 2 with the opportunity to progress onto Level 3
Business and Administration
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Callum Harris 07947720512 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017