Operations Apprentice CRANE WORLDWIDE UK LIMITED
The Operations Clerk will work closely with operations specialists, performing general clerical duties to ensure locations operations flow smoothly.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2017
£200.00 - £300.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Oct 2017
03 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The Operations Clerk works closely with operations specialists by performing general clerical duties to ensure locations operations flow smoothly.
An Operations Clerk must:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have client service skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office.
- Be organised and detail oriented.
- Have the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform data entry.
- Prepare standard reports & spreadsheets.
- Collect, organise, record, and file information.
- Perform Rating & Billing duties.
- Handle specific operation invoicing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and prospects
- Organised with great communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Attentive to detail with an analytical and problem solving approach.
- Teamwork and the ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment are essential.
- Must be computer literate and exhibit critical thinking skills.
- Driving licence not required but would be helpful for commuting purposes.
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Open to learning
- Can handle constructive criticism.
- Team player
- High sense of urgency
- Problem solver
- Inquisitive and willing to challenge the norm.
- Maths A - C at GCSE, or equivalent.
- English A - C at GCSE, or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
The apprenticeship programme will consist of:
- A fully embedded induction programme delivered by the employer and Outsource
- Allocation of an Outsource assessor who will carry out regular assessment, mentoring and support visits
- Off the job training at one of Outsource’s training centres
- On the job training delivered by the employer
- Quarterly formal progress review meetings with the Outsource assessor and employer.
The apprenticeship will consist of the following elements:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) – This part of the qualification is assessed on the job through observations of performance, professional discussions, product evidence, professional discussions and Q&A sessions to judge job competency
- Knowledge and Understanding – This part of the qualification is to ensure all the teaching and learning through on the job development and off the job training is retained and demonstrated through performance in your job role
- Functional Skills – This part of the programme provides those apprentices who have not achieved GCSE’s in English and Maths the opportunity to gain a qualification in English, Mathematics and ICT. Those candidates that have achieved GCSE’s in these subjects may be exempt from taking functional skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
International Trade and Logistics Operations
Outsource Training Development
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Outsource Training and Development
Outsource Training Development 084555199455 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 21 Oct 2017