Dental Nurse Apprenticeship Goyt Valley Medical Practice
Working a busy Medical Centre, your role will be within the Dental Practice, supporting the Dental team on a daily basis.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2017
03 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Goyt Valley dental is based in Goyt Valley Medical centre, on Chapel Street in Whaley Bridge, the centre is a the heart of the community, your role will be working as a Dental Nurse Apprentice within the Practice, you will be training whilst working within a Dental Surgery, you will have many task to do within your working day and will be an important part of the team.
Working on a 1-2-1 basis with the Dentist plus working with other clinical staff, including hygienist and nurses. Part of the role will include working on the reception, meeting and greeting the customers. So being able to keep clam in a busy environment is essential.
The duties included in the role as a Dental Nurse are listed below:
- Chairside support for the Dentist and Hygienist
- Assisting the Dentist with procedures
- Working as part of team
- Ensuring the surgery is clean and tidy and ready for the patients
- Making sure the Health and Safety of the practice is not compromised, all used equipment to be cleaned and stored correctly
- Greeting Customers
- Taking Payments
- Completing forms
- Making appointments
If you feel you have the skills and ability to be successful, then this may be the right role for you.
Working hours 9am-6pm Monday – Friday
37.5 hours over 5 days
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to use initiative
- Good teamwork
- Good dexterity and coordination
- Excellent timekeeping
- Caring attitude
- Friendly personality
- Honest and reliable
- Able to use own initiative
Good standard of education (GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths).
Things to consider
About the employer
Goyt Valley Medical Practice
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Dental Nursing
- Level 3 Technical Certificate in Dental Nursing
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- First Aid at Work
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Health - Dental Nursing
START TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by START TRAINING LTD
Anthony Tavakol 01617282438 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2017