Business Administration Apprentice - 12310 The Office for Legal Complaints
They are currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice. This is an ideal opportunity to learn on the job whilst completing a Level 3 Business qualification.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
03 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The apprentice post will supply administrative support to the firm:
- They will primarily deal with incoming emails and letters received by the organisation along with setting up cases and creating tasks for further investigation and response.
- As the apprentice develops, we envisage introducing more direct customer service work into the role where they will be responsible for directly managing any requests and tasks.
- They may also be requested to deal with phone calls from consumers and be expected to supply help and guidance where needed.
- They will also be required to chase for evidence on cases awaiting progression and provide updates to customers.
- In addition to this, they will be required to provide general support on closed cases - liaising with parties where necessary to determine if the agreed resolution or directed remedy has been carried out - before the cases are closed.
- The apprentice will also be expected to provide support around correcting discrepancies on the case management system.
- They will also be responsible for recording the receipt of evidence sent to us containing information pertinent to our cases ensuring that the evidence is retained and destroyed in line with our policies.
Requirements and prospects
- Professional attitude
- Well organised
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Well presented
- An excellent attendance record
- A team player
- Any previous administration experience is highly advantageous
- Must be IT literate
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.
Minimum of 5 GCSE (or equivalent) grade C or above, including English and Maths.
Things to consider
About the employer
The Office for Legal Complaints
Level 3 Business and Administration
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017