Insurance Apprentice ANTILO UK LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity for a potential apprentice to work for a well-established insurance firm, liaising with all levels of staff to ensure the smooth running of Antilo. If you have a bubbly personality and are a team player, this could be the role for you!
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
03 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Responding to customer needs and requirements in an appropriate manner
- To liaise with insurers and negotiate renewals, new business quotes, changes and alterations to the policy
- To ensure all FCA or other regulatory body standards are met as well as internal company practices and procedures
- General administrative tasks such as answering calls, taking messages or redirecting to the relevant person
- Data input and pos
Requirements and prospects
- Competent in Microsoft packages
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to use own initiative
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Hard working
- Team player
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude
GCSEs or equivalent in Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
ANTILO UK LIMITED
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Financial Service Administrator at advanced level through in-house delivery. Functional Skills will also be provided.
Financial Services > Financial Services Administrator
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Rosie Lyon 01332 345450 Rosie.Lyon@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017