Customer Service Assistant Apprenticeship - Dechra Veterinary Products Ltd DECHRA VETERINARY PRODUCTS LIMITED
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career with an established and growing International Pharmaceutical company. You will work as part of a team to provide customer service and administrative support to the UK and Ireland wholesalers and office departments.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
01 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will work as part of a team to provide customer service and administrative support to the UK and Ireland wholesalers and office departments.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Dealing with enquiries and taking and relaying accurate messages.
- Process customer orders.
- Receive visitors, escort them to meeting rooms and provide them with refreshments as appropriate.
- Distribute incoming post.
- Ensure fire alarm procedures are adhered to, including fire alarm testing
- Prepare outgoing post and assist with courier deliveries.
- Assist with meeting planning and travel – flights/trains etc.
- Photocopying and printing of various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Creating and managing filing systems.
Key Performance Indicators will be:
- Calls answered in a timely manner with messages collated and distributed accurately.
- Fire audit checks are passed.
- Efficient, accurate and cost effective meeting and travel planning undertaken.
- Relationship building with key business stakeholders.
- Accurate maintenance of filing systems and confidential business documentation.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to demonstrate a methodical, organised and flexible approach to work.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office (inc Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
- To have a Professional approach to your work.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Experience of working as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Committed to delivering excellence.
- Enthusiastic and results driven.
- Able to take calculated risks.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Team player.
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A*-C inc Maths and English.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service.
- Competence training in the workplace.
Customer service > Customer Service Practitioner
COGENT SSC LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cogent Ssc
Chloe Barrow 01925515248 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today