Customer service Apprenticeship Oculus Studios Ltd
You will be working in a busy photography studio helping support the photographer with bookings and also paperwork where required. You will also be selling products and services provided by Occulus. You will be working with a team already supporting you.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2017
02 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
THIS VACANCY IS WITH INTERSERVE LEARNING AND EMPLOYMENT YOU WILL NEED TO VISIT OUR LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE OFFICE ONCE TO REGISTER FOR THIS VACANCY
Duties will include:
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow rules to deliver customer service
- Maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude
- Adapt your behaviour to give a good customer experience
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Promote additional products and services
- Go the extra mile for the customers
- Deal with customers face to face and on the phone
- Use customer service as a competitive tool
- Deal with customers electronically
- Make telephone calls both marketing and also to customers
THIS VACANCY WILL CLOSE AS SOON AS FILLED - EMPLOYER REQUIRED ASAP START
Days off in week due to 7 days per week role
Requirements and prospects
- Delivery of reliable customer service
- Recognise diversity when delivering customer service
- Deal with customers using bespoke software
- Improve customer relationship
- Recognise and deal with customer service
- Monitor and solve customer service
- Work as a professional with a diplomatic approach
- Great telephone manner
- Monitor and solve problems
- Process customer service to difficult customers
5 GCSE A-C desirable but not essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Interserve learning and employment will contact you in the first instance to process your application and should you be successful forward your CV onto the employer. Once placed you will be given help and support and gain your L2 in customer service inclusive of functional skills - delivered again the the workplace by Interserve learning and employment - who will allocate an assessor to you.
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Jules Westbrook email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017