HR Apprentice - 12223 CAMBRIDGE EDUCATION GROUP LIMITED
Job Description The post holder will work with a team of HR professionals to provide general and HR administrative support to ensure that we are meeting statutory safeguarding requirements and UKVI regulations.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
02 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a variety of administrative duties both independently and under supervision for both Head Office and for Schools.
This is a great opportunity to work and learn from a professional and diverse HR team.
Main role/ responsibilities
- Create offer packs, contracts of employments, change to contract letters & leaver letters
- Administer all new starter paperwork e.g. pre-employment checks, and references for ONCAMPUS, SHI & Digital. (in the absence of HR Administrator also for CATS, CSVPA, Head Office & Consultants)
- Data inputting of new starter employment details onto HR databaseEnsure the Central Register and recruitment trackers are all maintained and accurate
- Ensure all Right to work details are up to date and meet UKVI regulations
- Help to manage the HR inbox
- Ensure all personnel files are set up legally and kept up to date
- Ensure the maintenance of employee records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Assist with general copying, filing, archiving of documents as required
- Arrange the weekly stationery and grocery order
- Provide the first point of contact in a polite and upbeat manner for the main telephone number and calls from the Kett House reception
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Attend to ad hoc requests from the HR Executive in a timely and polite manner
- In the absence of the HR Executive deal with the internal and external post
- In the absence of the HR Administrator assist with the recruitment process
- Attend 2 weekly HR Global HR meeting with HR team
Requirements and prospects
Qualities/ essential requirements
- Good IT skills; ability to use Microsoft Office packages including Work, Excel and Outlook - training will also be given
- Excellent relationship building skills
- High level of attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, in person, by telephone and in email
- Exceptional time management & organisational skills, has the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- A friendly professional manner and appearance
- Driven and self-motivated
Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
Educated to at least GCSE standard, with passes at Grade C (or equivalent) in English and Mathematics
About the employer
Approximately 11% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 9% is done in the workplace, through online training, face-to-face meetings with your QA Technical Skills Coach, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by QA Limited
0345 074 7825 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2017