Customer Sales & Service Apprentice - Insurance N F U Mutual
As a Customer Sales & Service Adviser within our small team, you’ll be working at the very heart of an expanding local business, proactively maximising sales by servicing and cross selling products to existing clients and generating new business.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Oct 2017
02 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role will require applying your excellent telephone manner and a flexible, people-orientated approach to everything you do, you’ll relish the challenge of being part of a truly customer-focused, ambitious team. In return you can expect full training as well as an industry recognised qualification for Insurance Services.
- Provide support in the acquisition of new clients
- Provide support in the retention of existing clients through the renewal process
- Handle client queries on products, services and accounting
- Process and analyse data to support business objectives
- Accurately prepare and issue documentation
- Prepare reports and market research
- General office administration
- Participate in meetings, both internally and externally
- Maintain and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements.
Time will be allocated for completion of study modules
Income: £ minimum wage + Bonus on completion of Cert Cii
25 days holidays + bank holidays
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience in using IT tools such as Word, Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- Attention to details,
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Work on own
Ideally a minimum 4 GCSEs C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
About the employer
N F U Mutual
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
In addition, training will also be provided towards the Apprenticeship in Insurance Practitioner Level 3 through in-house delivery.
The Qualification consists of the following:
- Insurance Practitioner Level 3
- Technical certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy (if relevant)
Insurance > Insurance Practitioner
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Richard Wilkinson 01133 663066 Richard.Wilkinson@babingtongroup.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2017