Social Media Apprentice Geekys
Our clients are looking for an enthusiastic individual to come on board and join their team. This role presents an exciting opportunity to achieve a career in Digital Marketing & Social Media.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
25 Oct 2017
01 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Help grow the company’s social media networks with relevant marketing media
- To provide support as required to all web enquiries, orders and quotations
- Providing excellent service to all customers in line with company standards
- Answering general queries by telephone or email in a professional and efficient manner
- Writing and dispatching emails
- To work as part of a team
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent eye for detail
- A completer and finisher- the ability to stay on task until the job is done
- Excellent written English
- Good skills in Microsoft Word/Excel
- Good knowledge of social media platforms
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work to specific times/targets
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Combined with knowledge and skills gained in the workplace, the Level 3 Digital Marketer will provide an understanding into the fundamentals of marketing, digital business principles and the principles of coding. Training will be provided via outstanding classroom training, dedicated workplace mentorship and on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours to begin your career as a Digital Marketer.
The apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
- Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Newcastle for around 20 days (plus exam days).
- You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
- Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
- Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
- The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 18 Oct 2017