Customer Service Advisor Apprentice Merlin Entertainment Group
We are looking for fun, friendly & professional people to help us deliver memorable experiences to our guests! You will be speaking with our amazing guests over the phone, ensuring their memorable Merlin experience begins with delightful customer service!
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Aug 2017
07 Oct 2016
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- You will be taking inbound telephone calls on behalf of our attractions and from our customers selling thrilling experiences and days of family fun!
- You will be delivering excellent customer service on every call making recommendations in line with sales and customer service delivery targets.
- You will be responsible for placing bookings and answering queries/giving information to our attractions.
- You will be the first point of contact to our guests and will therefore need to have a friendly and professional telephone manner.
- You will also be expected to recognise sales opportunities by understanding customer requirements and matching the best package to their needs. If you are looking to further your career we also offer fantastic opportunities for career development.
- We are seeking individuals who are passionate about our business and our brands, and able to provide an exceptional customer experience with strong communication skills to maximise sales opportunities on the telephone.
- You will have some exposure to customer service ideally within a call centre or similar customer facing/sales environment with basic IT skills. We are looking for a quick learner who can meet our KPIs and work within a fast paced team in our exciting and engaging call centre.
Requirements and prospects
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Natural rapport builder
- Excellent communicator
GCSEs or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
The successful candidate will undergo a full company induction by their mentor/manager. They will then complete Apprenticeship Training, delivered by Weir Training. This will include a QCF and Technical Certificate in Customer Service at Level 2. It may also include Functional Skills in Maths and English at Level 1- if required.
WEIR TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weir Training Ltd
Krystel Rajewski 01932567626
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2017