Administration Apprentice CARBON ELECTRIC LIMITED
Are you interested in working within a busy office, undertaking many different administrative duties? Do you feel that you have an organised and motivated approach to work? If so then this could be the perfect role for you! Please click the link to find out more information and apply.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2017
01 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The selected candidate will take part in the following duties:
- Answering the phone
- Reception duties
- Printing/Preparation of Site Folders
- Printing/preparation of Handover Manuals/documents
- Incoming email distribution
- Data Input
- Stationery/general purchases
- Uniform allocation
- Shredding sensitive documents
Requirements and prospects
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Good positive, friendly attitude
- Organised & focused approach
- Pleasant & confident manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Helpful and positive attitude in a busy environment
- Able to project a respectable and professional image
- Ability to maintain a calm approach and work effectively under pressure
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of most Microsoft Office packages
- An enthusiastic & friendly approach to work
- Must be willing to listen & learn
- Willing to learn and develop
- Very accurate
- Happy to help
- No formal qualifications are required but you must have the ability to complete the NVQ and Functional Skills (if applicable).
Things to consider
About the employer
CARBON ELECTRIC LIMITED
BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Business and Administration consisting of:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration (QCF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English
- Level 1 Functional Skills in ICT
You will be required to attend a half day session at the Training Centre where you will work towards any functional skills that you have to take and the technical element. The NVQ or ITQ will be carried out at the workplace by taking evidence from your job.
Business and Administration
HULL BUSINESS TRAINING CENTRE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hull Business Training Centre
Molly Tranmer 01482 211714 Molly@hbtc.co.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2017