Digital media and Content Apprentice BROADPLACE ADVERTISING LIMITED
Creating content for digital media channels and executing digital and social marketing strategies
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Nov 2017
11 Aug 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
The role would involve a combination of duties such as:
- Writing blogs for the site
- Managing the social media channels
- Creating videos and promoting them on Youtube
- Managing email marketing campaigns
- Writing content pieces for some of our clients on an ad hoc basis
- Managing and updating the website
- General PR work and promoting the brand
- Other duties as required
We’re looking for an enthusiastic wordsmith to join our team and get involved in the entire process of content creation for the business and its various companies and clients. This role will focus on creating high quality digital content that is engaging and newsworthy for a range of projects so as to maintain and develop company & client properties. The role provides a unique opportunity to work both in-house and agency side.
The Digital Media and Content Apprentice will also be responsible for things such as proofreading, editing and checking for plagiarism to deliver key messages for online markets, so attention to detail is a must. Some natural leadership ability would be useful but not essential. There is opportunity to grow with the development of the business for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
· Excellent written and verbal English with impeccable spelling and grammar.
· Ability to produce creative and informative content.
· Excellent organisation and time management skills.
· Experience in using social media
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on quality.
Additionally you should have a passion for all things social and be constantly searching for new ways to create engagement.
Good English grades (A*-C or equivalent GCSE) and good computer literacy
Things to consider
About the employer
- On the job training
- Digital Marketing Apprenticeship (including diploma, tech cert, maths, English and ICT if required, and Employee Rights and Responsibilities)
Digital Industries > Digital Marketer
RUNWAY APPRENTICESHIPS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by RUNWAY TRAINING
Sam Elliott 01732402402 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2017