Apprentice Logistics Administration Clerk Aztek International Freight Ltd
We have an excellent opportunity to join our small and friendly team at our busy office in Wythenshawe. You will have a professional attitude and an excellent telephone manner as you will be dealing with clients from major international companies as well as HM Customs.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Sep 2017
31 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
We have an excellent opportunity to join our small and friendly team at our busy office in Wythenshawe.
You will have a professional attitude and an excellent telephone manner as you will be dealing with clients from major international companies as well as HM Customs.
Joining the team as an Administration Clerk, you will receive full training on our own in-house systems and work closely with all our areas to ensure you receive a full and comprehensive understanding of our business and industry.
Your duties will include:
- Opening/sorting/recording/scanning/distribution of post
- Answering the telephone in a polite & professional manner
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Inputting data onto in-house System and booking jobs for customers
- Greeting clients, making refreshments and that clients have arrived
- Liaising via telephone with our clients and customers (H.M. Customs, Freight Companies, etc.)
- Monitor Stock levels and advise staff accordingly
- Assist with Sales and Purchase invoicing
- Ensure Meeting Rooms are prepared
- General office duties such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying and keeping office clean & tidy
- Other Admin duties as required
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for an individual who has an excellent telephone manner and is comfortable on the telephone. You will be keen to learn and an interest in the Freight Industry would be a distinct advantage.
You will be reliable, punctual and hard working. We are looking for someone who is able to work well as part of our small team but also to work on their own initiative.
Ideally you will have GCSE in Maths, English and ICT at Grade A - C, or equivalent qualifications.
About the employer
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration
- Technical Certificate in Business Administration
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Mathematics
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Level 2 Functional Skills in ICT
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Recruitment Team 01612449443 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 27 Sep 2017