Sales Administration Support Apprentice CAREERMAKERS RECRUITMENT (UK) LTD
Careermakers is amongst the top recruitment agencies in the North West down to excellent client service, satisfaction and retention. We have a friendly yet professional approach and we are looking for an Apprentice to help us continue our growth! Your role will be supporting our Industrial and Driving team.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Oct 2017
30 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Careermakers is amongst the top recruitment agencies in the North West down to excellent client service, satisfaction and retention. We have a friendly yet professional approach and we are looking for an Apprentice to help us continue our growth!
We are a well-established company that has gained a fast growing reputation as a quality supplier of staff to businesses across the North West.
Your role will be supporting our Industrial and Driving team.
Duties will include:
- Placing adverts across various media platforms.
- Updating candidate records as required.
- Dealing with advert responses.
- Inviting candidates in for interview with the Recruitment Consultants.
- Issuing application forms to candidates.
- Checking relevant paperwork from candidates.
- Checking drivers licence details on the DVLA website.
- Producing and e-mailing client timesheets.
- Dealing with telephone calls, transferring calls and taking messages.
- Meeting and greeting clients in the office.
- Administrative and other general office duties.
You will be working alongside experienced staff; full training will be given and on-going support throughout the duration of your Apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Personable and friendly.
- Comfortable on the telephone.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and determined.
- Standard level of education required for the position.
Things to consider
About the employer
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
- Technical Certificate in Business Administration.
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities workbook.
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in English.
- Level 1 Functional Skills in ICT.
There is no day release at College required for this position and all learning will take place at the workplace. You will be visited every 4 weeks by a Work Based Tutor.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning Unlimited
Recruitment Team 0161 244 9443 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2017