Helpdesk Technician Apprentice. Energy & Compliance Technology Ltd
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a Helpdesk Technician Apprentice with Compliance365, an Independent Energy Consultancy, based in Wakefield.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017
£7,500.00 - £10,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2017
31 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
In this role you will ensure all customer support requests are resolved to the customers satisfaction and within the defined service level, maintaining excellent customer service. You will provide first level contact both through email and telephone communication channels and ensure that unresolved queries are escalated through the correct processes and tracked to resolution.
Your main duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Completing first line support requests to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Liaising with the customer if the request is unclear or provide further consideration.
- Updating customer data and producing activity reports.
- Tracking, routing and redirecting problems to correct resources.
- Following up with customers, providing feedback and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Ensuring documentation received is processed correctly and visible on the system.
- Escalating issues to the team leader where required to ensure that the customer expectations are met.
Targets and key performance indicators:
- Utilising excellent customer service skills and exceeding customer's expectations.
- Preserving and growing your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
- Ensuring service level performance is 100%.
- No customer complaints.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Able to resolve IT issues.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Work in accordance with company policies & procedures in accordance with the company handbook.
- Time and attendance in accordance with company.
- Respectful of colleagues at all times.
- Smart and presentable appearance at all times.
- Can suggest improved ways of working.
- Professional telephone manner.
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
About the employer
Energy & Compliance Technology Ltd
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths Level 2 and English Level 2.
- PC Fundamentals and & Customer Service Skills.
- Business Processes & Network Fundamentals.
- Cloud Services.
- Coding & Logic.
- Networking and Architecture.
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Digital Industries > Infrastructure Technician
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Estio Technology Recruitment Ltd
Luke Metcalf 01133500333 email@example.com
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2017