Apprentice Sales Administrator Sherwood Knowledge Ltd
Are you a school or college leaver not sure what to do next? No experience but passionate about a career in sales? How about a role that offers uncapped bonus and on the job training? Yes? Perfect! We have just that opportunity for you!
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017
£162.00 - £282.00
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
01 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Are you a school or college leaver not sure what to do next? No experience but passionate about a career in sales administration? How about a role that offers uncapped bonus and on the job training? Yes? Perfect! We have just that opportunity for you!
Sherwood Knowledge Limited is a Training Centre based in Retford, Nottinghamshire. We deliver a wide range of training, from Health and Safety to Business Development training to our customers and this role is key to expand our client base.
We’re looking for a super star that is keen to learn and take on a new challenge. As an apprentice member of our team you will be responsible for outbound calls to new prospective clients and introducing our services to them.
The role includes:
- Taking incoming and outcoming phone calls to and from our customers, new and existing
- Generating customer complaint acknowledgement/update letters
- Ensure that all outbound post is collected and sent accordingly
- Maintain both paper and electronic filing systems
- Assisting with and actioning department reports
- Maintain a happy team working environment
- entering data onto an internal database
- To engage in Continuous Professional Development as required by the company.
In addition to being rewarded with job satisfaction and a basic wage that meets minimum wage requirements, you will receive a truly uncapped commission structure, full training, a fun and exciting environment and plenty of opportunity for career progression!
The world is your oyster!
Requirements and prospects
- A good telephone manner
- A willingness to work hard, earn money and learn.
- We are looking for someone who is a keen learner with a professional attitude and someone who thrives on hitting targets
- Someone who wants to be a part of a team rather than just a staff member.
- Grades C or equivalent or above in Maths and English
Things to consider
About the employer
- Full NVQ in Business administration level 2
- Functional Skills if required
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Doncaster College
Danielle Thompson 01302 553762 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017