Marketing Support Apprentice Value Licensing
This professional rapidly growing team are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious young individual to help them on their journey towards success, working closely with the marketing manager you will be liaising with all departments and clients to help improve the online presence and in return create a buzz around the business.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2017
29 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Social Media Management, Marketing activities and assisting and supporting the Marketing Manager to grow the business.
Duties will include:
- Owning Social Media platform ( Facebook, LinkedIn, Blogs, Forums, Twitter, YouTube) – creating social media plan, executing, monitoring and reporting
- Creating Social Media and Website Content (WordPress)
- Ownership of Social Media projects for sponsorships
- Marketing Administrative tasks, working with CRM and Click Dimensions
- Creating compelling marketing collateral
- General Admin duties
- Develop knowledge of software licensing
- Attend meetings as necessary
Requirements and prospects
- Prior knowledge of media/marketing is essential and will benefit the role.
- Strong IT knowledge and experience.
- Strong written skills are desirable.
- Film/video experience is desirable.
- Proactive and Driven
- Motivated and Ambitious
- Passionate about marketing and media
- Customer Service skills
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Things to consider
About the employer
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in for an intensive 3-day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship consists of:
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2017