Business Administration Apprentice Liberty Manufacturing And Coatings Limited
A well established, automotive based company in Wednesbury are looking for a professional minded, organised and friendly individual to assist in our busy Commercial / Quality Finance departments with necessary tasks to enable the smooth and efficient running.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017
£149.85 - £260.85
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
06 Nov 2017
29 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
The role available will assist in the following area:
Commercial / Quality Departments:
- First point of contact for incoming telephone calls and visitors to the logistics department
- Allocation of incoming calls to relevant departments and staff
- Reviewing and updating delivery schedules
Co-ordinating deliveries to sub-contractors:
- Notify relevant staff of deliveries
- Data input onto computer
- Update and maintain the electronic incoming postal log
- Ensure Logistics Offices area is kept tidy and presentable
- Ensure security procedures are enforced & adhered to at all times
General Tasks & Conduct:
- Taking minutes for meetings, typing and issuing minutes/actions/agendas
- Any other tasks as requested by Line Manager or other member of management
- Form positive working relationships throughout the organisation
- Act in a manner which embodies the ’Core Values’ at all times
- Ensure all information and issues identified are treated with the appropriate levels of confidentiality
- Escalate any issues encountered to the relevant member of management
Requirements and prospects
- You will need to be eager to assist others, keen to learn, take constructive feedback, be professional yet friendly to colleagues and clients alike. This is a fast-paced job, so organisation is key.
- Good IT skills and Level 2 qualifications in Maths and English are essential.
- Being able to think on your feet and plan ahead is important as well as being confident on the phone.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to work in close partnership with customers and colleagues.
- Currently in college studying business administration.
- Good IT skills.
- Good understanding of professionalism.
- Good customer service background and experience.
- Adaptable and flexible approach, tenacity, an adaptable mind-set and a willingness to step outside of your comfort zone to problem solve.
- Demonstrable understanding and commitment to equal opportunities and diversity.
English and Maths grade C (GCSE or equivalent) or above.
Things to consider
About the employer
Sandwell College will deliever a NVQ Level 2 Business Adminstration with assessor visits. Addtionally Liberty Bridge Aluminium will provide and assist daily on the job training revelant to course, whilst developing and enhancing skills and abilities.
Business and Administration
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sandwell College
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2017