Customer Service Operator BARNSLEY CATERING SERVICES LIMITED
We are currently looking for an apprentice to join our busy team!
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Oct 2017
27 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Duties will include;
- Take inbound service calls via telephone, email and web enquiries from both contract, and non-contract customers
- Raise job tickets on the BCS service software and other client web based systems
- Handle numerous calls throughout the day to include new call out requests, updates on existing work orders, and other general service enquiries.
- Receive and record non-routine, or complex enquiries, and direct to the relevant member of staff within the business in a timely manner
- Submit relevant documentation to customers relating to routine maintenance service visits within required timescales
- Assist in maintaining the BCS database, including inputting new customer contact details and equipment
- Other general administrative duties; to include, scanning, filing and photocopying
- Maintain professional conduct, adhere to BCS policies and procedures, and maintain the confidentiality of the business at all times.
- Other duties commensurate with the post as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Able to work well under pressure
- Willing to learn new skills
A-D GCSE Grades in Maths and English or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
BARNSLEY CATERING SERVICES LIMITED
The successful apprentice will be enrolled onto an intermediate apprenticeship and level 2 qualification. All training is 100% work based, so this is a great way to learn if you no longer want to sit in a classroom.
You have a dedicated Interserve Assessor who will give training, support and guidance throughout your 12 month apprenticeship.
As well as working towards a Level 2 Customer Service qualification you will also receive training towards a technical certificate and functional skills, Maths, English and ICT (if relevant).
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2017