Data Officer Apprentice EFFICIENCY EAST MIDLANDS LIMITED
Are you a confident, dynamic person looking to start a career with a growing company with a clear progression pathway? Are you customer focused with a friendly outgoing personality as well as possessing excellent communication skills? Then apply today!
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
21 Oct 2017
01 Aug 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A great opportunity to join Efficiency East Midlands Ltd in Annesley, Nottingham. Supporting the Data Manager in all aspects of data management, extraction to analyse and produce reports. This is a varied and interesting role for a keen and ambitious apprentice. You will be working as part of a supportive and friendly team and your main responsibilities will include duties such as:
- To support the Data Manager in all aspects of data management, extraction, to analyse, produce reports;
- To support the business and its membership in the provision of a cost efficient and effective benchmarking service;
- To monitor the levels of access to the online Price Book and to identify possible breaches of members;
- To support the Data Manager in preparation work and in meetings with manufacturers, contractors, suppliers and distributors to ensure and verify that all rates held within the online quotations system are current;
- To attend events and or meetings as necessary being a representative of the company;
A full Job Description is available upon request.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good organisation skills
- Good keyboard/typing skills
- Responsible attitude
- Smart in appearance
- Strong work ethic
- High levels of motivation
- Excellent telephone manner
GCSE’s Grade C or above in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent.
Things to consider
About the employer
- You will receive a combination of on and off the job training to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to gain a Diploma in Business and Administration.
- Where you do not have Grades A-C in a relevant subject, you will work towards Functional skills in Maths, English and ICT as well as developing your knowledge of employee rights and responsibilities, personal learning and thinking skills alongside your qualifications.
Business and Administration
EAST MIDLANDS CHAMBER (DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE, LEICESTERSHIRE)
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Chamber Commerce
Lauren Moore 0333 320 0333 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2017