Business Administration apprenticeship in Newcastle-under-Lyme Red Industries
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our team. We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn, methodical, and organised. This is a great opportunity for the right person to progress and develop their skills as a Transport Administrator and gain a Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
Closing date: today
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Sep 2017
27 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
You will be based at our waste processing facility in Burslem (Stoke-on-Trent), reporting to our Transport Coordinator.
You will be assisting with all transport related matters including:
- Answering the phone to colleagues, suppliers, and customers
- Creating and updating spreadsheets and reports
- Printing, scanning, and filing
- Responding to emails
- Assisting with vehicle scheduling and related paperwork
- Training will be provided to enable you to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Your will be working towards your Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
Requirements and prospects
We’re looking for a quick learner who can join our team and assist with our sales and operational departments. You should possess the following skills:
- Good written English
- Computer Literate (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Hard working
- Easy to get along with
GCSEs A-C in English, Maths, and ICT or an equivalent Level 2 qualification.
About the employer
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in English Maths and IT
Business and Administration
G B TRAINING (UK) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by GB Training (UK) Ltd
Maisie Whitticase 01213668388 Maisie.Whitticase@gbtraining.org.uk
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: today