Customer Service Apprentice Chartered Institute Of Purchasing & Supply
To act as an advisor and administrator for all CIPS customers, in particular, relating to membership joining processes and advice in relation to study options, renewal, assessment enquiries and event bookings. Ensuring that all queries are dealt with to CIPS world class customer standards.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
28 Jul 2017
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Providing high quality service delivery to both internal and external customers ensuring that service level including emails, post, call statistics and workflow management measures are met, escalating any concerns to avoid any impact on the quality of service to the customer.
- Responsible for the continuous updating of personal knowledge of all CIPS products and services in order to provide excellent customer service and meeting CIPs agreed Customer Service Standards.
- Providing support as required for Easton House Switchboard
- Responsible for responding to general membership, MER, renewal, examination, skills training and event enquiries either by telephone, electronically or in writing as appropriate ensuring a clear and accurate response a high quality of advice/information to meet CIPS service levels and customer expectations.
- Taking personal accountability to be respectful of the potential for Conflict of Interest occurring and that you are knowledgeable of the internal and external regulatory requirements and your personal responsibility including escalation of any concerns to the Customer Service Manager.
- Ensuring that the quality of CIPS’ customer service is maintained through the implementation and monitoring of your own working processes and practices ensure that they contribute to the delivering or service levels (include email, post, call and workflow management measures) and are reliable, accurate, secure and protected from accidental or deliberate breach by members of CIPS staff.
- Ensuring PCI compliance when receiving and processing payments.
- Developing close liaison with colleagues at the outsourced CIPS Helpdesk to maintain strong relationships and consistency of delivery to the external customer.
- Attend ad hoc external events to participate in face to face “surgeries” as required
- Supporting departmental continuous improvement via non-conformance/corrective action requests, through logging, reporting, root cause analysis and implementing future preventative measures and ensuring all electronic and manual processes and procedures are maintained to support Business Continuity.
- Maintaining and producing up to date reporting as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment
- Ability to give a high level of attention to detail
- Good level of verbal, written & reporting skills
- Commitment to 1st class customer service
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Strongly motivated by working in a team environment
- Strong Educational background
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- High level of IT literacy
Things to consider
About the employer
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Transferable skills as required
NEW COLLEGE STAMFORD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New College Stamford
Paul Ward 01780 484300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2017