Digital Marketing Apprentice UK Building Compliance
A fantastic opportunity with UK Building Compliance based in Hinckley, Leicestershire are in search for their next apprentice. If your creative and full of ideas, then this is the position for you.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
09 Oct 2017
27 Jul 2017
Advanced Level Apprenticeship
You will be updating the company’s website and social media pages such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
You will study towards your Digital Marketing & Social Media Level 3 Qualification and be fully supported by both the employer and 3aaa training academy.
- Dealing with phone calls inbound and outbound
- Dealing with email enquiries.
- Creating excel spreadsheets
- Updating company data bases
- Handling the post
- Keeping diaries up to date
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- Digital marketing/online public relations (PR) activities
- Creating and analysing content for the site’s social media channels
- Maintain and Develop company Website
- Email marketing and analysis
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Generating content ideas (including visual/video trends) for social media channels
- Assisting with monitoring the activity, growth rate and engagement metrics of the site’s social media channels
- Some administration duties will be required
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in Photoshop, and a passion for Digital Marketing / Social Media.
- Enthusiastic and an eager to learn
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable working in a team
- Works on own initiative
- Accountable for own workload
- Confident and bubbly
- Using Initiative
- Creative ideas
- Willing to learn
- Wants to achieve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Accurate and methodical
Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
Things to consider
About the employer
UK Building Compliance
Throughout the duration of the Apprenticeship you will be required to attend the 3aaa Digital Marketing Academy based in Leicester for an intensive 3 day block study. This is followed by attendance at the Academy on day release once a month thereafter for structured training, and the remainder of the training will be completed in the workplace. The Apprentice will work towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing. The Apprenticeship consists of:
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)
Social Media and Digital Marketing
ASPIRE ACHIEVE ADVANCE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Aspire Achieve Advance Limited
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2017